Digital Marketing Specialist: Career Opportunity at Canada Techs
- Lead digital activities through the entire project cycle: strategy, planning, execution and analysis.
- Design, A/B test, and deploy email marketing campaigns.
- Carry out detailed initial search engine optimization analysis/audits.
- Manage Ad words and Pay Per Click.
- Create effective ranking strategies.
- Update website content and create new pages.
- Schedule and post social media campaign content.
- Track campaigns in Google Analytics, create reports and give recommendations.
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrated expertise with: WordPress, content marketing, e-mail marketing, search engine marketing, social media, and Google Analytics.
- Close attention to detail; the ability to prioritize, and excellent time management skills to deliver high quality work for multiple projects while meetings aggressive deadlines.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, including experience with online data collection, analysis, and report development.
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Powerpoint and Excel.
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Canva.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Send resume and cover letter to: careers[at]canadatechs.ca
Put Our Experts To The Test
Trusted Technical Experience
All of our experts are well-versed in a variety of products, networks, and databases. We work with just about any technology that an SME or homeowner would encounter. We are fully insured, and each tech is background-checked.
Choose a Service, schedule a time, we do the work. Call us now or book online in minutes for service as soon as the next-day.
The world of technology can be fast-paced and scary. That’s why our goal is to provide an experience that is tailored to your needs. No matter the budget, we pride ourselves on providing professional customer service. We guarantee you will be satisfied with our work.
Get In Touch
Whatever your question or requirements, we’d love to hear from you.