Digital Marketing Specialist
Canada Techs is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to increase brand awareness, promote company products and services and to drive prospects to conversions. The incumbent will execute integrated campaigns across all digital channels: email, website, SEO, paid online advertising, and social media. The successful candidate will preferably be based in Vancouver, but as remote working remains an option, the candidate could also be based anywhere in Canada.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Lead digital activities through the entire project cycle: strategy, planning, execution and analysis.
- Design, A/B test, and deploy email marketing campaigns.
- Carry out detailed initial search engine optimization analysis/audits.
- Manage Ad words and Pay Per Click.
- Create effective ranking strategies.
- Update website content and create new pages.
- Schedule and post social media campaign content.
- Track campaigns in Google Analytics, create reports and give recommendations.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrated expertise with: WordPress, content marketing, e-mail marketing, search engine marketing, social media, and Google Analytics.
- Close attention to detail; the ability to prioritize, and excellent time management skills to deliver high quality work for multiple projects while meetings aggressive deadlines.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, including experience with online data collection, analysis, and report development.
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Powerpoint and Excel.
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Canva.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The location is flexible and can be located anywhere in Canada.
Send resume and cover letter to: careers[at]canadatechs.ca