IT Service Desk Engineer
We are looking for an IT Service Desk Engineer to provide effective technical support and high levels of customer service to our clients. The role will involve handling and resolving desktop/laptop/printer/application issues and basic network/server troubleshooting with administration.
You will be required to communicate effectively with the client and manage technical queries in line with Canada Techs standards and customer specific SLA’s.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Provide 1st and 2nd level technical support through phone, email, remote application and in person.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot end-user desktop application issues and implement solutions.
- Perform account management and maintenance for various system and applications.
- Support PC’s, Laptops, Printers, Desk Phones, Routers and more.
- Escalate complex and/or high priority problems to the appropriate team members for resolutions.
- Working on specific IT projects for customers as directed.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Prior experience in troubleshooting and supporting the following technologies – Windows 10, O365, Exchange , Windows Server, Networking, MacOS, Antivirus Technologies.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritise own work to meet tight deadlines.
- Mustlive in Vancouer or Lower Mainland. Other areas outside of this will not be considered.
- Must have a reliable vehicle and be able to drive to customer locations in Vancouver or Lower Mainland.